- You can book online until five minutes before the performance.
- Discounts will be calculated automatically as you place your individual ticket choices in your shopping trolley.
- In case of numbered seats, you can select your own seat.
- It is possible to pay by Visa, Mastercard or pc-banking.
- Your e-tickets are sent to your email address free of charge and you can simply download your e-tickets on your smartphone and add them to your Wallet-app.
Activate your account
To order your tickets on our website, you need to activate your account just once. If you had an account on our old website, then just reactivate your account by following these simple steps:
- Click on the account button upon your first visit. This links to the login page, where you click the ‘forgot password’ button.
- Enter the e-mail address linked to your account, i.e. the address used for your correspondence with the Concertgebouw.
- Choose ‘send’ and you will receive an e-mail with further instructions.
2. Tickets Brugge
- Available at the number +32 70 22 12 12 (€ 0,30/minute)
- Open Monday to Friday from 14 to 17h
- E-tickets are sent to your email address free of charge.
3. In&Uit Brugge
- Address: 't Zand 34, 8000 Brugge
- Information desk for tourism and culture where you can address to for your ticket purchase
- Monday till Saturday from 10.00 to 17.00 (subject to change)
Sunday 10.00 to 14.00
Closed on 25 December and 1 January
4. Box Office Concertgebouw
- Opens one hour before the performance.
- Booked tickets must be collected from the box office and paid for no later than half an hour before the performance.