info about sales dates and ticket ordering you can find here
How to become a Friend (again):
- add Friend membership to your shopping cart when advance bookings start
- as the 'first' Friend in your group, you pay € 95; second and subsequent memberships cost € 65
- as soon as you have become a Friend, you can use the automatically sent Friend code to book your free Friends Performance in a separate transaction.
- You can book your tickets before the official start of ticket sales (online or by appointment).
- You are the first to discover the new season. At a season preview presentation exclusively for Friends, Artistic Director Jeroen Vanacker and the artistic team introduce the season and provide an explanation. A Friends ‘companion’ tips his/her favourite shows.
- You are entitled to one or two Category 1 tickets for one of the three Friends performances. And afterwards you can have a cosy chat about it with other Friends over a complimentary drink.
- You get free admission to the discussion about the season’s dramaturgy and to the opening of the Season’s Artist exhibition at the start of the season.
- You get free visits to the Concertgebouw Circuit for one year.
- You receive a nice Friend gift.
- You are the first to hear the latest Concertgebouw news.
‘For us, this new season’s brochure is more than ever the herald of a new start, of looking forward to coming home to the Concertgebouw. Our diaries are waiting to be filled. And as Friends we have the privilege of being first off the mark. We can hardly wait!’ — Colette Heintz – De Bree
‘How could I make my wife and myself any happier than by remaining a Friend of “our” Concertgebouw? We already have a whole array of top performances that we – as enthusiasts – would love to see live entered in our diary. And in plenty of time. That gives us peace of mind, right from the start of the season. The fact that we, as Friends, moreover enjoy advantageous terms and excellent service, is like music to our ears. Highly recommended!' — Wim Ingels
Ticket line In&Uit +32 (0) 78 15 20 20 (Monday to Friday from 14.00 to 17.00)