What is Wallet?
You do not have to print your e-tickets. With the application Wallet or PassWallet, you can save your tickets on your smartphone or tablet (Android / iOS) and get them when you are in the Concertgebouw.
- Wallet is standard on most iPhones / iPads and can be found in the Apple Store. More info
- Android users can use PassWallet to store the Wallet ticket. More info
Add tickets to (Pass)Wallet
- After you have booked a ticket, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to Wallet. By clicking on this link, you download your ticket to the application Pass(Wallet) on your smartphone or tablet (Android / iOS). Do you not have this application? Install PassWallet (Android) or Wallet (iOS).
- Go to your account via your smartphone or tablet and click on the 'Your order' page.
- Click on the (Pass) Wallet button.
Scan in the Entrance Hall
Show the barcode on your phone or tablet at the ticket control. It is important that the brightness of your screen is at its maximum and that the barcode is fully displayed on the screen.