The Concertgebouw is located 4 kilometres from the motorway.
On the E40 (Brussels-Ostend) or the E403 (Lille-Kortrijk-Bruges):
- Take exit 8 for Bruges and follow the N31.
- Take the ‘Brugge Centrum – Waggelwater – AZ Sint-Jan’ turnoff. This will lead you into the Bevrijdingslaan. Continue along this road.
- Pass the third set of traffic lights. About 200 metres after these traffic lights, you will find the entrance to the underground car park ‘Centrum-Zand’.
The car park
- ‘Centrum-Zand’ is located directly beneath the Concertgebouw. Motorists who enter the car park after 19.00 and leave it before 07.00 are charged a special evening rate of maximum € 2.50 (subject to change by Interparking).
- ‘Centrum- Station’ (10 minutes walk from the Concertgebouw). Rates there are a maximum of € 0.70 an hour and € 3.50 a day (subject to change by Interparking). Your parking ticket entitles you to free bus transport to and from the centre (stop right next to the Concertgebouw).
Train timetable: www.b-rail.be
Walk from the Bruges train station
The Concertgebouw is just 10 minutes walk from the Bruges station. Simply cross the station square and the main road and turn left onto the path through Albert Park.
A bus leaves the station for the city centre every 5 minutes. There is a bus stop right next to the Concertgebouw. You can take the evening bus from the Concertgebouw to the residential districts around Bruges until 23.10 and in some cases later. These late buses cost the same as the ordinary bus. Bus timetable: www.delijn.be / +32 70 22 02 00
Bicycle Parking Centrum-Zand (level -1 via the Parking Centrum-Zand pavilion alongside Noordzandstraat). Request your personal access pass for this here.
Roadworks February 2017
Because of the refurbishment of 't Zand, Concertgebouw is harder to reach than usual. The main entrance of the Concertgebouw remains accessible. A temporary road through the works has been foreseen.
You can park your car beneath 't Zand. If you park on level -2 or -4, you will be on the most convenient side of the car park. Exit A leads directly to the main entrance of the Concertgebouw. Those who wish to use the lift, have to take exit B.
Bus / Train
You can reach the Concertgebouw through the temporary entrance on the side of the building, opposite the De Lijn bus stops. (only on 03.02 and 04.02)
You can reach the Concertgebouw via the temporary road through the works area. You can park your bikes by the barriers outside In & Uit Brugge.