(c) Jan Stragier
What better place for a composer to settle than in Vienna? After studying composition and piano in Brussels, Stuttgart and Graz, Frederik Neyrinck swapped Belgium for the home of great music.
And that inspiration is to be found there, is proven by the numerous requests he has received from prestigious festivals, ensembles and orchestras to write new works. In his compositions, Neyrinck is constantly looking for new forms of sound transformation: concrete material constantly transforms into vague memories and hazy echoes.
On the agenda
- 16.09.2017 / Tmesis / Debussy Echo & Prélude “…Bruyères” (arr. Frederik Neyrinck)
- 17.09.2017 / Tmesis / Debussy Echo & Prélude “…Bruyères” (arr. Frederik Neyrinck)
- 23.11.2017 / Ensembl’Arenski / Vagheggiamento
- 18.01.2018 / In the head of a composer
- 27.04.2018 / LOD muziektheater / L’Inconnue de la Seine
- 12.05.2018 / Take Out Obrecht