Book online: 10 tips
- First create your personal account. When you log in, you can consult and print your electronic tickets right up to the time of the performance. If the screen resolution is high enough, you can have these electronic tickets scanned from your tablet or smartphone.
- You can book your tickets online up to 5 minutes before the start of a concert or performance. You can already put your personal selection ready in your wish-list so that you can book very quickly when online ticket sales start.
- In the case of performances with numbered seats, you can choose your seat yourself. In the Chamber Music Hall, the seats are never numbered.
- Are you under 26 or over 65? If so, book your tickets online at a reduced price. No other discounts are available online.
- You can also book your self-select season ticket or combi-series very simply online. Just select the standard price and we calculate your discount automatically.
- You will find our selection of fixed season tickets and discount cards in the programme guide. If you have either of these, you can book a selection of concerts in a specific genre or by a particular composer in no time, and at an extra low price.
- Check your order before you go to the payment screen. Tickets already purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded. Discounts can only be given at the moment of purchase.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro or I-Deal in a secure payment area. Keep your electronic card-reader to hand while ordering.
- Do you have a gift voucher? If so, contact the Ticketlijn to book your tickets. You can redeem your gift voucher at the box office on the evening itself. You cannot redeem your gift voucher online.
- A few days before the performance you will receive an e-mail with all the practical details you need to give you an unforgettable musical evening.